Terms of Service
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions
Thank you for visiting our website (the "Website"). These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions are for copyright related claims only. Should you have any comments, questions, concerns, or issues related to abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy issues, please email us at dmca.notice [at] ex-situ [dot] com.
By utilizing the Website you agree that you have consulted with an attorney of your own choosing and at your own expense in order to fully understand all of your legal rights and obligations as a result of utilizing the Website and these Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions.
WARNING: PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY OR DAMAGES. DO NOT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Should you desire to review the full Text of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), you may click HERE or should you desire to review a memorandum summarizing each title of the DMCA you may click HERE. The information contained at the afore-mentioned linked webpages is for your convenience only and we make no promises or representations related to the information contained therein including its accuracy.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the DMCA, this Website is a "Service Provider" and is entitled to certain protections commonly referred to as the "Safe Harbor" provisions.
Claim of Infringement –
If you believe that someone has posted material that infringes your copyright, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to us and must include the following information (the list below comes substantially straight from the statute 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3); if you do not understand the language please seek independent legal advice):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Please send your Claim of Infringement to:
Corey D. Silverstein, Esquire
30150 Telegraph Road, Suite 444
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Email: dmca.notice [at] ex-situ [dot] com
Failure to submit copyright infringement notifications as described above will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of Ex Situ Marketing, Inc.
Claim of Infringement Counter-Notification –
If you have received a Copyright Infringement Notification and you feel that material you have placed online that has been removed following an infringement complaint is in fact not an infringement, you may file a counter- notification. 17 U.S.C. §512 (g)(3) requires that to be valid, the counter-notification must be written and addressed to our designated agent (listed above) and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):
- Identification of the specific URLs of material that the Website has removed or to which the Website has disabled access;
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address
- The statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which the Website is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant";
- The statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled"; and
- Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Our designated agent will present your counter-notification to the Complaining Party. Once your counter- notification has been delivered, Ex Situ Marketing, Inc., is allowed under the provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512 to restore the removed material in no less than 10, nor more than 14, business days, unless the Complaining Party notifies us that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you, the subscriber, from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on Ex Situ Marketing, Inc.'s system or network.
Please note that when we forward the counter-notification to the Complaining Party, it includes your personal information. By submitting a Counter-Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way.
Ex Situ Marketing, Inc. is not required to respond to counter-notifications that do not meet the requirements above.
Claim of Infringement Retractions –
In the event that after you submit a Copyright Infringement Notification, you realize that you have either misidentified content, failed to comply with the requirements of the DMCA or that you simply changed your mind, you may retract your Copyright Infringement Notification by sending us a Notification of Retraction with all of the following:
- A statement indicating that you are retracting your Copyright Infringement Notification;
- The complete and specific URL of the material in question;
- An electronic signature; and
- A copy of your original Copyright Infringement Notification.
Repeat Offenders –
This Website terminates the account(s) of any repeat copyright infringer, when appropriate and maintains a Repeat Infringer Policy pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(i).
* * *
These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions may be and shall be modified from time to time without notice. You are solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Copyright Notification Instructions.
Our Copyright Infringement Agent is not associated with this Website or the legal entity that controls this Website. Do not send any other information or material to our DMCA Agent.
- I don't like a comment posted on my profile. What are my options?
- I don't want my profile listed on your site. How can I get it removed?
- Can I disable commenting on my profile?
- Why are my photos posted on this site without my permission?
- The information posted on my profile is inaccurate. How can I get it corrected?
- How can I change the thumb on my profile?
- My comment was removed/never published. Why?
- What are reviewer levels and how can I graduate to a higher level?
- Why should I worry about confirming my email?
- I have updated my email, but have not received the confirmation request. What's going on?
- My account was suspended. What can I do?
- I also have a cam, how can I get it listed?
- I saw a cam performer on your site but I can no longer find her. Where did she go?
- I see some active performers on Streamate, but they're not listed on your site. Why not?
- Do you plan on listing any gay or Shemale cams?
- My IP address is blocked from making reviews. What can I do?
- I would like to close my account. How can I do it?
We moderate comments for spam, unrelated/empty comments, bigotry, sexism, insults, racism, personal attacks & posting of personal information. If you feel any of the above applies and this comment was still approved, please contact us with the following: Your name, email, profile link and comment content. We will get back to you shortly with our reply.
We offer performers the option of taking ownership of their profile, if they validate themselves. Click here on how to do this. Once your ownership was validated, you can make official replies to any user comment.
Replying to comments provides a greater opportunity for fans to interact with you and to see your personality. If comments are critical, you can address them with your point of view. Maybe you want to show your fans that you care for each one of them and want to work to help them achieve satisfaction. A reply can also show that you have limits that shouldn't be pushed. You can be funny or understanding--or you can hit back. Whatever you choose to do, though, will be seen by others who are looking for whatever it is that makes you a great performer.
We encourage you to reply to any comment that isn't fair. If you think a comment doesn't adhere to our guidelines, please let us know which comment and specifically what relevant part and we will look into it and make the necessary changes. We want to make sure that ReviewMyCam is delivering a first-class service for everyone so that it brings you more business today and in the years to come.
We also offer an option to disable the comments on your profile, leaving only the star ratings. This could be a viable alternative if you're concerned with the type of comments that could be left.Back to Performers Questions
While all information & photos on our site have been provided by Streamate.com, we have no problem taking your profile down, no questions asked. If you're a performer which was validated (click here for info), you can de-activate or delete your profile. If you have not been validated, please direct your removal request to Streamate, since we have no way of verifying that you are indeed the cam performer who's profile you're requesting to be removed. We honor all requests they forward to us. Alternatively, if you have an official twitter account, you can tweet @reviewmycam with the request.
However, we strongly recommend leaving your profile page up to get free visitors to your chat. We offer an option to disable the comments on your profile, leaving only the star ratings. This could be a viable alternative if you're concerned with the type of comments that could be left.Back to Performers Questions
Yes. While we encourage you to reply to negative comments, we do offer the option of disabling the comments form on your profile. There are two ways of doing this: Validate your profile or Contact us.Back to Performers Questions
All photos we post on ReviewMyCam are provided by and used with permission from Streamate.com. All performers on Streamate sign a contract which states that all photos uploaded by them to Streamate can be used for the promotion of Streamate. The performer should also only upload images to which she owns the copyright. If you're a performer and you don't want your photos used, switch your profile to non-public and we'll remove your profile, including the photos. If you own copyright to photos on our site and you want them taken down, please send us a DMCA notice.Back to Performers Questions
All the profile thumbs, photos and information on performer profiles is provided to us by Streamate. If you feel some of it is inaccurate, please contact us with the details.Back to Performers Questions
The thumb on your Reviewmycam profile is the most up to date thumb you are using on Streamate. Once you update it on Streamate, it might take a day before it updates on Reviewmycam.Back to Performers Questions
All comments are moderated for: posting of personal information, insults, hateful language, bigotry, sexism, racism, personal attacks and posting of unrelated information/spam. 1 word or very short reviews are also not approved. Try to be constructive in your reviews. Their point is not for you to vent your anger but to recommend or warn about a certain performer's shows to other users. Your review should focus on the performance itself and not on how the performer looks as these tend to be based on personal preferences.Back to Fans Questions
Reviewer levels are there to show everyone the level of expertise a certain reviewer has. They're also there to encourage you to use our site and share it with your friends and help us build this community.
Novice: this is the lowest reviewer level and is automatically assigned to new signups.
Intermediate: to graduate to this level, make sure your profile has been fully completed (location, bio, avatar, etc). Write 10 performer reviews (genuine reviews get moderated and approved within 24 hours maximum, likely a lot faster. To get profile views, share your profile with your friends. To get thumbs up, share your reviews with your friends and ask them to thumb up (anyone can do that).
Senior: write 100 approved performer reviews, receive 250 thumbs up, give 10 replies to other reviews, get 2000 profile views and 5 followers.
Expert: write 250 approved performer reviews, receive 500 thumbs up, give 25 replies to other reviews, get 10,000 profile views & 50 followers. Link either your Facebook or Twitter account and maintain a rating of 3.5 or higher (on your profile).Back to Fans Questions
Reviewmycam uses your email to notify you about changes to your account and optionally, allow you to get alerts about new reviews, messages and replies you receive on the site. If your email is not verified, we cannot send you any emails and you will not be able to reset your password.Back to Fans Questions
Some email providers block adult-related urls and messages from going through. First, make sure the confirmation email didn't end up in your spam folder. If you still can't find it, you have several options. You can provide us with another email address or alternatively, validate your account using Facebook.Back to Fans Questions
You will still be able to login to the site using a suspended account, but you will not be able to use most of its functions. Accounts can be suspended for breaking any of the following rules which are part of our terms of service:
- engaging in any illegal activity on the site
- spamming other sites, services or performers
- sharing login/password with others
- creating logins for someone else
- impersonating someone else
- using insulting, abusive, threatening, racist or provocative language
- harassing, soliciting, threatening or misleading fans or performers
- encouraging others to break the rules
- posting private information on the site
- using scripts to access/pull information from the site
If you feel none of this applies to you and you were suspended by mistake, please contact us with an explanation.Back to Fans Questions
Currently we only support reviews of performers on Streamate. This will be soon expanded to cover other popular sites and eventually independent cam performers. If there's big enough demand, we'll build an application where you will also be able to broadcast your free cam on our site, but this is not a feature that is available at the moment.Back to Fans Questions
We offer performers the option of removing their profile from our site. It is possible that she requested this. Also, if a performer removes her profile from Streamate, we also remove her profile off Reviewmycam.Back to Fans Questions
Some performers choose not to be promoted by sites like Reviewmycam. Reviewmycam is a public site, meaning all performer info and reviews can be accessed by anyone on the Internet. Some performers on Streamate are accessible only after logging in to their site and remain hidden to the public. Such performers are not listed on Reviewmycam.Back to Fans Questions
Reviewmycam is dedicated to female performers. We will consider adding Shemale/transgender performers later on and we have plans to launch a site dedicated to gay cam reviews.Back to Fans Questions
We block IP addresses which are spamming our site. If we blocked you by mistake, please contact us.Back to Fans Questions
To close your account, you need to be logged in. Once logged in, you have two options, Deactivate or Delete. Deactivating your account will hide your public profile and all comments/reviews you made on the site. You will still be able to login and view your account and activity, but we will not be receiving any emails and other users will not be able to see/contact you. Use this option if you are not sure about coming back eventually. Deleting your account means you will permanently delete all your data.Back to Fans Questions